MEHEZA A AGBODJAN-PRINCE
Case Manager / Loan Processor
IT Skills: MS Excel | MS Word | LinkedIn | Encompass | E-Lending
LOAN OFFICER, REMOTE
EAGLE BANKMR. COOPER MORTGAGE COMPANY, NATIONSTARFULTON BANK
manage an assigned portfolio of loans, concentrating on delinquent loans. Collaborate closely with loan specialists, referring delinquent loans for follow up. Ensure all routine transactions requirements are completed for assigned loans.
- Spread and analyze borrower's financial statements to determine financial trends and examine compliance with loan terms and conditions.
- Report adverse changes in a client's financial condition and serious loan violations to management.
- Answer credit requests from individual borrowers, banks and other financial agencies, informing of loan status and borrower experience.
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
Delivered customer service through tailored solutions aligned with customer needs, solving problems quickly and efficiently. Advocated for mass affluent clients and prospects across product, support, operations or other departments, identifying trends and unique needs of the segment. Collaborate with staff to identify business banking opportunities.
- Supported clients through a variety of digital and online tools and resources, allowing them to explore solutions in line with their financial goals.
- Performed a wide variety of transactions including check cashing, deposits, transfers and withdrawals while monitoring fraud mitigation and adhering to established operational policies and procedures.
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR
MR. COOPER MORTGAGE COMPANY, NATIONSTAR
Liaised between staff, underwriters, and customers to process and close loans and obtain necessary information.
Recorded data to track status of loans in processing. Submitted loan applications for underwriting.
- Reviewed an average of 100 files for adherence to underwriting standards, ensuring completeness of submission and quality loan processing, decreasing the number of unprocessed loans in the pipeline.
- Assessed loan application files to verify all data was completed, verifying, compiling, and entering borrower information into a loan processing system.
- Analyzed loan documents including income, credit appraisal, and title, maintaining strict compliance with all federal and state regulations.
Analyzed information gained through applicant, loan officer, or internet for data accuracy. Assisted loan officers with re- working loan structure and ran new DU automated approval for discussion with applicants. Reviewed tax returns, title search findings, appraisals, and other advanced support documents.
- Maintained a 35% conversion rate, managing and confirming all client appointments in a timely manner while informing clients what items to bring to appointments.
- Tracked all appointments for loan officers, pulled credit reports for appointments, and performed initial set up of files in origination system.
- Conducted efficient and timely fraud investigations, contacting account holders with fraudulent activity to maintain positive customer service.
- Achieved the First Place Award Best Teller Supervisor in 2018, supervising a team of three personal bankers.
Achieved business results through leadership and productive collaboration with a wide range of partners. Managed the lead generation and appointments internally and externally. Delivered a differentiated client experience from acquisition through onboarding and service.
- Oversaw the lead management and referral generation, leveraging experience and knowledge of bank products and services to attract new mass affluent households.
- Provided leadership, conflict resolution, process improvements and communication to the Teller line, coaching team members on identifying sales opportunities.
- Referred customers to employees or business partners to achieve individual sales revenue goals.
UNIVERSITY OF LOME
Associates Degree, Sociology
Associates Degree Sociology - UNIVERSITY OF LOME