Highly Skilled Professional with having 10+ years of professional experience in designing, developing and testing as Full-Stack Developer
Web-based applications, Client/Server applications, Architecture, OO Design patterns, Core Java, Core Python, Core C#, Core Node.
Experience in designing web/enterprise applications using Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
I hope good relationship and small or medium company to work.
I like soft environment and want to work 100% remotely.
35$ ~ 50$ per hour, annually 50K ~ 75K.
I will do my best.
Crawling data and migrate to shopify
- Worked as vice project manager.
- CCrawling product`s information from 1688, Yahoo and migrate these data to shopify site using API.
- There are 3 members: designer(frontend), Coder(backend), Tester.
- Used skills are Django, python selenium, ReactJS, Mysql.
Health Java software development
- Followed Agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Eﬀectively interacted with team members and business users from diﬀerent regions for requirements capture and analysis
- Developed Spring Application using Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring DAO and middle-ware application using spring core framework.
- Used Node.js, Express.js to create server-side API with MongoDB
Senior Frontend/React,Vue developer
- Developed frontend web system using ReactJS and some web systems are developed by VueJS.
- According to client`s requirements, modern UI / UX web pages are designed using latest technology.
- Used axios module to communicate with Restful API and Used Redux as store, npm, bootstrap, eslint to analyse code.
- At this time, I did not take part in backend system, only frontend system.
PHP/Laravel Senior developer
- As php developer, I developed backend of system.
- Developed the front-end using Vue framework. Designed and developed UML and Flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Extensive Experience in retrieving and manipulating data from backend using Database SQL queries, PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Sequences, Triggers, Views and Packages.